Terms and conditions of use
The term ‘Sticker Dude’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the shop whose registered office is 32 Leven Street, Glasgow, G41 2JE
. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website Shop – Sticker Dude
• The content of the pages of this Website Shop is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website shop for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this Website shop is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website shop meet your specific requirements, we also DO NOT accept ANY damage done by our wall art stickers, or any other of our products listed on this Website Shop named Sticker Dude, use is entirely at the users own risk.
• This Website shop contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website shop Stickers Dude.
• Unauthorised use of this website Shop Sticker Dude may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website shop Sticker Dude may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
• You may cancel your contract with us for the goods that you order at any time up to the end of the 14th working day ‘starting the day after delivery of the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract, nor will you have to pay any penalty. However you will need to return any item you have purchased to us to receive a refund of the cost of the item, we will not refund the cost of postage of the item. Once the item has been received back with us we will refund you for the item within 48 working hours.
You cannot cancel your contract if the goods are personalised, or if goods are not returned in perfect condition and therefore are unable to be re-sold. In addition you cannot cancel your contract if the goods that you have ordered are custom made to a specific size.
To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing. This should be submitted in written form and posted to us or by e-mail to the following e-mail address:
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract you do not have the right to cancel you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk within 4 x weeks of purchase. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract any sum debited to us from yourPay Pal Account will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.